Friday, September 18, 2009

Anticipation....


Over the past many months while booking and researching places to go and things to see, I have attempted to learn to speak Italian. The TPL has a great supply of language CD's and I tried pretty much everything they had to offer in the way of Italian learning CD's. As it turns out, despite the claims on each product, there IS NO EASY WAY to learn a new language. At least I know how to ask for "due birre per favore"

I used to have a saying "have passport, tickets, contact lenses and credit card, will travel" but now the list included computer, GPS, I-Phone, and a whole slew of adapters and chargers. But the good old guide books and paper maps are still my standby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures. Feedback and comments are very welcome.